Dynamic generation of
smart, thin and mobile
user interfaces (UIs).
Use newlook to rapidly
webface and create
- Improve productivity and manage UI complexity by leaving multi-channel UX generation to newlook
- Use native RPG to deliver multi-channel UX
- Increase business user productivity with newlook’s built-in support for application integration
- Reduce complexity and risk without changing existing applications
- Reduce learning time for users
- Optimize business user productivity
- Improve business communications and customer service by delivering unified UIs that access multiple applications
Your internal ‘experts’ and knowledge workers have different
needs to executive management and those occasional
Mobile devices will soon be the most popular web access
device - you need to develop a compelling User Experience
for multiple devices like smartphones, notebooks,
workstations and tablets.
Why can’t your customers access your applications the
way they want to? Could you improve user satisfaction if
they could access your IBM back-end functionality in their
preferred UI like Outlook, Google, Notes or SharePoint?
newlook’s multi-channel support means it’s easy to deliver
the optimum UX to different audiences using different
Composed primarily of pre-existing functionality, composite
applications deliver streamlined business processes, rapid
ROI and a rich user experience. newlook supports a rich
set of GUI controls, desktop integration, web services and
direct database access to connect multiple applications
from multiple platforms together easily.
Separate the presentation layer from
the business layer
newlook UIs are suited to both non-invasive and invasive
modernization. The closer you look, the more flexibility you
will find. UIs can consume web services - at the client or
at the server. UIs can connect directly to your choice of
client or server-based logic including RPG (including full
support for IBM’s open access for RPG), COBOL, C# and
Java. They also provide easy connection to any popular
Also known as rich clients, smart clients provide the
richest function, built-in support for web services, desktop
integration and the fastest performance demanded
by those that spend much of their work day with your
applications. Smart client GUIs are typically plugin-based
and are preferred by information workers and medium
to heavy transaction-based users who need premium
functionality including ‘type ahead’ support.
Rich Internet Applications (RIA) like Silverlight provide the
reach of the web with rich functionality and aim to deliver
the best of rich and thin GUIs.
The popularity of zero deployment GUIs continues to grow
with increased functionality making thin client an easy
option for instant global access.
newlook reuses existing GUI designs and designs new
forms optimized for the ever-changing mobile marketplace.
Improve productivity and manage UI complexityby leaving multi-channel UX generation to newlook Building Retail Tools Plumbing, Heating & HVAC Health & Scientific Electrical Garden Industrial Supplies Food , Drink & Catering
What are the benefits to your business?
Our solution equips you with "intelligence" to make better business decisions in real-time, frequently resulting in:
Sales Opportunities Increased Productivity Efficiency Gains Improved Margins Purchasing Savings Better Stock Management Enhanced Processes Pricing Gains Lower Aged Debt Better Financial Reporting
What does the solution offer?
- Uncover opportunities you had never even thought of, and slice and dice your data for deep insights, keep abreast of important information and spot trends.
- Analyse regional or global sales, inventory, forecasts, prices, profit margins, budgets and more.
- Visualise your data with beautifully informative dashboards.
- Designed for non-technical users – so everybody can build visually stunning, powerful dashboards in minutes.
- Consolidate information from all functional areas of your business such as sales, purchasing, finance, onto the one dashboard.
- Use charts, gauges, grids and ‘widgets’ to create high-level KPI dashboards through to detailed customer scorecards and everything in between.
- Interactivity means users can select and filter on dashboard elements and link to other dashboards, for 360 degree insights.
- Dashboards are just the start, with the ability to drill directly from your dashboard to the underlying data, facilitating further in-depth analysis.
- Save and share your analyses with colleagues and teams.
- Insights delivered to your inbox. Subscribe for regular updates.
- Discover something? Email a snapshot of your discovery to others.
- Make decisions and set tasks immediately – right from your analysis.
- Fully featured mobile capabilities means desktop-like functionality on your tablet or smartphone.
- Compatible with all browsers with HTML5 support
- Phone browser detection for ease of use on a small screen phone or device.
- Map your data for instant geospatial analysis
- Pinpoint individual customers or analyse regional data.
- Can be used with OpenStreetMap or Google API.
- Set alerts that notify you automatically when performance falls outside pre-defined criteria.
- Alerts use ‘traffic lights’ for instant visual cues: green, amber and red.
- Alerts reside on your home screen, placing them in your line of sight